Flexible Safety Guardrail for Temporary Functions in Warehouse & Car Parks
Industry Safety Guardrail
Modular safety guardrail, compared with traditional W-beam or box beam guardrail, is more flexible for small area. It can be moved and relocated in new places such as warehouses, factory shops and car parking lots. This temporary barrier is very popular in dividing places into different functions.
Safety barriers are often coated by bright yellow plastic to warn people the dangerous conditions.
Components include structural column tube posts, threads, welded base plates, anchor bolts, post cap are also provided.
Thickness of corrugated rail: 11 gauge;
Size of wave: 9-3/4" high by 2-1/2" deep;
Size of column tube post: 3" × 3" × 1/4" (L × W × T);
Post Height: 12" or 42";
Welded base plates: 8" × 8" × 5/8" (L × W × T);
Finish: Yellow powder coating or other color on request;
Features & Advantages:
- Modular structure makes relocation and expansion easy;
- Yellow color warns the staff to notice potential dangers;
- Universal posts with connection holes on three sides for unique barriers;
- Industrial guard rail protecting and separating people from traffic or danger areas;
- Easy installation on spot and less maintenance.
- Work stations;
- Industrial places;
- Separating the equipment from people area;
- Car parks.
Protective W-beam guardrail system poses importance in divide different areas in the factory.
Inquiry for Our Product
Tutus Crash Barrier Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.